Mandy Roth519.442.0005 (Office)519.589.0369 (Cell)519.442.9760 (Fax)Request More Info
Size: 664 sq. ft.
Development Level: Built
Year Built: 2021
NEW Downtown Kitchener is Here! At the centre of Downtown, DTK Condos "Duke Tower Kitchener" will rise 33 stories to be the tallest tower in the city. A decade of private and public investment in infrastructure, innovation, business and community culture have transformed the city. Downtown Kitchener is finally ready for you to live here.
- 1 hour west of Toronto
- Waterloo Region is the 4th largest population in Ontario
- One of the largest and fastest growing population in the province
- Population expected to grow by 185,000 over the next 15 years or 35%
Government Investment in Kitchener:
- New $766 million Superior Court of Justice across the street
- New $868 million ION LRT Line. Connecting KW 19km rail line
- 43 million pledges for Kitchener Transit Hub
- $1.2 billion invested in Kitchener Corridor GO Line
- $11 B pledged for highspeed rail
Kitchener Real Estate Growth:
- People are moving to Kitchener
- University graduates are staying in Kitchener
- 2017 average home prices increased 20.7%
- 2011 average price broke through $300k
- 2017 exceeded $400k, 2018 prices are going to break $500k
- Affordability Gap growing. Detached homes prices gre 21.5% now unaffordable
Strong Rental Demand:
- High earning young professionals demand luxury condo rentals
- Condo apartment vacancy rate 0.7% in October 2017
- The rental demographic is growing
- Among highest income earners $100,000 + there is a clear increased preference to rent
- 410 Suites
- $.43/ Sq. Ft. (Excluding Hydro)
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. of Commercial Space
- Rooftop Garden with Barbeques
- 5th Floor Communal Garden Plots
- Pet Spa
- 24 Concierge and Security
- Four Car Share Spaces
- Summer 2021 Occupancy
- Fitness Centre
- 97 Walk Score
- Steps from ION Rapid Transit System. Frederick stop is less than a minute walk from the site
- 10 minute walk to $43M Transit Hub
- Downtown Kitchener has over 90 retail businesses and 100 food and drink providers. From the internationally-recognized KW Symphony to the Centre in the Square Performance Centre, from polka-ing at the world’s second largest Bavarian Festival, Oktoberfest, to crooning at Kitchener’s lively Blues Festival, from taking it all in a the Contemporary Art Forum to taking to the hills at Chicopee Ski Resort, arts, entertainment and recreation.
Contact Simran Brar at 647-838-0800 to register yourself for priority access.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.